Why choose a Catholic Cemetery?
Catholic Cemeteries are an expression of Faith and serve as an extension of our Catholic Church community.
When we are baptized, we are brought to a sacred place, a Catholic Church, and baptized into the mystery of Christ’s death and resurrection – thus giving us the promise of eternal life. When a loved one dies, we take them to another sacred place, a Catholic cemetery, while they await the resurrection of the dead and that promise of eternal life. Burial or inurnment in a Catholic cemetery is a statement of continued belief in that everlasting life promised by Jesus when he said, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die…” (Jn. 11:25)
Why is pre-planning the best option?
- You have ample time to discuss and research the possibilities for funerals and the location of your burial
- By choosing now, you remove the pressure from your loved ones during an extremely difficult time
- You are in control of your wishes choosing the type of burial/cremation you desire
- By making your burial selection in advance, you remove the financial hardship from your family
- To receive your free Catholic Cemetery pre-planning packet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 504-227-3241.
We offer the following services and property:
- New Crypts, Tombs, Copings and Niches for cremated human remains
- Mausoleum Vases & Eternal Lamps
- Silk Flowers
- Niche Vases
- Marble and Granite Vases
- Granite Monuments
- Dedo Pictures
- Restoration and Perpetual Care
- Annual Care
- Grief Pamphlets
Please contact us for more information and additional availability.
Click on links below to see photographs of available property. Coming soon: New Mausoleum crypts in St. Roch Cemetery #2 – inquire by calling 504-227-3241 or email email@example.com