1. Coming soon: New Mausoleum Crypts in St. Roch Cemetery #2 – construction is near completion. For information, please contact Paul Longa at 504-227-3241 or email@example.com
2. Restoration of “Abandoned and Forgotten” tombs – We are currently working to restore abandoned tombs in St. Louis #2. We are starting on the 2nd tomb restoration in early February. Learn more about donating to become a “Friend of N.O. Catholic Cemeteries” – Call 504-596-3050, or donate online: http://nolacatholiccemeteries.org/donate/
3. Perpetual Care – We are currently assessing all Perpetual Care memorials for necessary repairs. St. Vincent Cemeteries, St. Roch Cemeteries, and St. Patrick Cemeteries #2 & 3 have been completed. To learn more about restoration and Perpetual or to receive a no obligation quotation on your family grave, please call Joseph Connor at 504-488-5200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. St. Roch Chapel – the chapel is not currently open to the public. There is extensive termite damage. We are in the process of evaluating the damage and cost. Please consider a donation to help assist with restoring the altar – http://nolacatholiccemeteries.org/donate/ For a minimum $12.00 donation, our Thank you gift will be a St. Roch Cemetery and Chapel book authored by historian Roger Baudier.
5. St. Vincent Cemetery #2 – we are currently assessing the front of Square C for drainage, and new walkways. **Completed April 2017 (picture on Facebook)
6. St. Patrick Cemetery #3 – Planning for new greenery along fence aisle facing Canal Blvd. **Completed March 29, 2017 (Italian Cypress tree along the fence line)
7. St. Joseph Cemetery #1 – Water access is limited due to a broken water pipe. We are assessing the situation and planning for new water lines.
8. St. Louis Cemetery #3 – Areas of deteriorated roadways will be replaced over the new few months.
Memorial Masses – The dearly departed interred in our Catholic Cemeteries are remembered in prayer at St. Rita Catholic Church, currently at the Wednesday morning, 7:00 am Mass
Bereavement Ministry – Grief support is available; you are not alone. For assistance, please contact us 504-227-3241, 504-596-3050, or by email email@example.com, or NolaCatholicCem@arch-no.org. Grief pamphlets are available in our offices.
Become a Friend of New Orleans Catholic Cemeteries for $25.00 annually. Be the first to hear about events and projects in our Newsletter and receive special mailings. Become part of history aiding in extensive preservation of abandoned tombs. Click here http://nolacatholiccemeteries.org/donate/ or mail to 1000 Howard Avenue, Suite 500, N.O. LA 70113. Receive a special Thank you gift of a one of a kind, art coaster dated 2017 with St. Roch Cemetery gate entrance.